- Dr. António Morais, Phenomenology at the LHC and beyond: a trinification GUT model and multi- Higgs physics, co-supervision with C. Herdeiro (U. Aveiro) and R. Pasechnik (U. Lund). FCT grant SFRH/BPD/97126/2013.
- Duarte Azevedo, Comparison of extended Higgs sectors (to end in 2020).
- Marcel Krause, Karlsruher Institut fur Technologie, Renormalization of extensions of the Standard Model, co-supervisor. Supervisor: Margarete Muhlleitner (to end in 2019).
- Miguel Won, PhD Thesis “Work on top FCNC and new physics from tbW anomalous couplings”, University of Coimbra/NExT, Portugal, 2014.
- Renato Guedes, PhD Thesis “Flavour Changing at Colliders in the Effective Theory Approach”, University of Lisbon, Portugal, 2008 (co-supervision with Augusto Barroso).
- Sancho Oliveira, PhD Thesis “Electroweak Loop Corrections to High Energy Processes”, University of Lisbon, Portugal, 2008 (co-supervision with Augusto Barroso).
- Ricardo Barrué, Study of anomalous Spin/CP com- ponents on the Higgs coupling to W pairs with the ATLAS detector, (co-supervision with P. Conde Muino), (to end in 2019).
- Marcel Krause, On the Renormalization of the Two-Higgs-Doublet Model (co-supervision with M. Muhlleitner), KIT, Karlsruhe, 2016.
- João Vilares, Reactores a Tório - o futuro da energia nuclear de fissão?, ISEL 2015.
- Nelson Graça, Reactores de fusão - confinamento magnetico vs inercial, ISEL 2015.
- Miguel Won, MSc Thesis “Combined effects of strong and electroweak effective FCNC operators in top production at the LHC”, University of Coimbra, Portugal, 2008.