Invited Talks Palestras Convidadas
- Phase Diagrams of Self-Assembly Patchy Particles, 29th -31st August 2018, Workshop "Entropy, Information and Order in Soft Matter", International Center for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- Patchy particles as models for self-assembly: chains, rings, branches and gels, Fises 15, 5-7 October 2015, Badajoz, Spain.
- Self Assembly in Chains, Rings and Branched Structures in Models of Patchy Particles, Physics of colloidal particles with heterogeneously patterned surfaces, Cecam Workshop, Viena, 24-27 September, 2014.
- Self-assembly of patchy particles: chains, rings, branches and bigels, International Soft Matter Conference, Rome, Italy, 16- 19 September, 2013.
- Chaining and branching in patchy colloids: from empty liquids to equilibrium gels, 4th Iberian Meeting on Colloids and Interfaces, Porto 13-15 Julho 2011.
- Thermodynamics and structure of fluids with dissimilar patches, 8th Liquid Matter Conference, Vienna, Austria, 6-10 September, 2011.
- Thermodynamics and strucuture of patchy colloids, 1st Workshop of the CLASS project, Brookhaven National Laboratory, 23-25 June, 2011.
- How patchy can one get and still condense?, Encontro Nacional de Fisica da Materia Condensada, Lisboa, 18-19 February, 2010.
- Equilibrium structure and phase transition in dipolar fluids, NAtional Workshop on Cosmological Phase Transitions, 23 May 2003, Porto, Portugal.
- Simulations of magnetic dipoles, 10th Workshop on Magnetics and Itermetallics, 11 December 2003, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Equlibrium structure of the quasi two dimensional dipolar fluid, 7th Granada Lectures on Computational Physics, 2-7 September 2002, Granada, Spain.
- Potenciais Intermoleculares Anisotrópicos: O Fluido Dipolar, Física 98, Setembro 1998, Porto, Portugal.
- Brincar com os Potenciais Intermoleculares: Novos Tipos de Diagramas de Fases, Física 96, Setembro 1996, Faro.